The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Why was my thread moved?

Started by Angry White Male, June 09, 2017, 02:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Is it because that fat fucking pig whined?

Grow some balls, Fash.  You don't have to do everything that fat fucking pig says.

It was a legitimate thread about homosexual bashings in Australia, where the police were actually involved in these bashings.

Angry White Male

If you did everything that fat fucking pig wanted, you'd have three posters here and a locked-down forum.

Angry White Male

Not to mention SeoulBro and I were already engaged in discussion regarding the topic matter.

Angry White Male

And I also wanted Leo's thoughts on the matter, since he served in the force during that time.

That fat fucking pig cries about posters, but the pig is actually more disruptive to the forum than most other posters are.  How many legitimate threads has she shitted up with complete freedom?

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Is it because that fat fucking pig whined?

Grow some balls, Fash.  You don't have to do everything that fat fucking pig says.

It was a legitimate thread about homosexual bashings in Australia, where the police were actually involved in these bashings.

Nobody whined Mel....you just got caught trolling for a reaction out of the old copper......AND it's obvious why.

The people who run this place aren't blind to your stupid horseshit....I know you think they are but then again, you're oblivious to your own reality....... :laugh3:

You get what you deserve and nothing more.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Is it because that fat fucking pig whined?

You are whining that your thread got moved?

Suck it up you red faced snowflake.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Funny how Fash steers clear of this thread.

It's because she listened to that fat fucking pig before actually carefully reading the content of my thread, and moved it in haste.

It was a legitimate thread.

Fash should tell that fat fucking pig to shut her fat fucking face, and stop ruining other peoples threads, or Renee should be told to take a hike and be fat at some other forum.

Fucking cronyism never used to be a problem on these forums.

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Funny how Fash steers clear of this thread.

It's because she listened to that fat fucking pig before actually carefully reading the content of my thread, and moved it in haste.

Fash should tell that fat fucking pig to shut her fat fucking face, and stop ruining other peoples threads, or Renee should be told to take a hike and be fat at some other forum.

It got moved, not deleted.  Quit your fucking bellyaching!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Funny how Fash steers clear of this thread.

I was irrational and paranoid too when I drank.

Angry White Male

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW" It got moved, not deleted.  Quit your fucking bellyaching!

Fuck you, RW.

I know exactly what that fat piece of shit does here...

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "RW" It got moved, not deleted.  Quit your fucking bellyaching!

Fuck you, RW.

I know exactly what that fat piece of shit does here...

Quit crying, you worthless rummy.

All I did was make a joke about your little troll thread.

Apparently you're another idiot who thinks I have some kind of supernatural powers of persuasion over the management here.....If that were actually the case, you would still be stuck at Zombocom.

BTW, everyone knows exactly what your booze soaked ass does around here and that's why your thread got moved. You're a pot stirring little attention whore.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Angry White Male

Well, I'm simply going to repost my thread here again.

I hope the fat fucking pig keeps her fat fucking face out of it, and doesn't ruin it.

I also hope the fat fucking pig doesn't cry to Admin again, about a thread that she herself ruined.

I fucking hope Fash grows some eyeballs, and looks closely at what the fat fucking pig cries about first, before listening to the swines complaints...

Blurt

You sound mad, Mel.

As in, insane.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"You sound mad, Mel.

As in, insane.

Pot meet fucking kettle.